Book all your FALL appointments now!
· You can come to your appointment with your makeup on or off! Totally up to you!
· I will remove any unwanted hair around the brow area for you. Please don’t worry about waxing, threading, etc.
· Electrolysis should not be done within 5 days of the procedure. Do NOT resume any method of hair removal for 2 weeks following your procedure.
· If you get Botox injections, please have this done at least a week before your brow appointment. If you would like to wait until after, you must wait until the 10 day healing period is over.
· If you are booking Lip Blushing and are planning on getting Lip Filler, please do this 4 weeks before your lip blush procedure.
· If you are booking Eye Liner or Lash Enhancement Services, please discontinue any lash serums and take off and lash extensions.
· If you use Retin A, Retinol or Glycolic Acid regularly, you must discontinue 4 weeks prior.
· Please do not apply Latisse or any kind of lash growth serum to your brows.
· If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally tinted, do not have that procedure done within 48 hours of your appointment. Wait 2 weeks following your procedure before dying eyelashes or eyebrows. This is CRUCIAL to getting the right color for your permanent makeup.
· If you wear contact lenses and are having eye liner/lash enhancement done, do not wear your lenses to your appointment. Wait 72 hours before wearing your lenses following the procedure.
· Limit the use of aspirin and ibuprofen 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled procedure.
· Please no alcohol 24 hours before procedure.
· Limit the amount of caffeine you take in the day of your treatment.